Throughout the 19-year LLW life-cycle, the list of LLW providers of events has become surprisingly long, encompassing private educational organisations, folk high schools / adult education centres, societies, associations of societies, clubs, municipalities, local communities, day care centres, primary and secondary schools, colleges and universities, universities of the third age, NGOs, libraries, museums, study circles, learning exchanges, development centres, agriculture advisory offices, employment offices, medical institutions, media and many others from the field of:
- formal and non-formal education, such as kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, faculties and universities, folk high schools, private providers of educational programmes, universities of the third age, learning exchanges, study circles and other providers of formal, non-formal or informal learning as well as information and counselling centres;
- work, such as enterprises, employment offices, trade unions, rural and regional development centres and other;
- culture, such as cultural homes, clubs and associations from the field of culture, libraries and book stores, museums, music and dance schools and other;
- social affairs, such as social centres, homes for the elderly, clubs and associations from the field of social care and other;
- environmental care, such as groups and associations, agricultural and forestry extension services and other;
- health, such as clubs and associations from the field of health care (prevention and treatment), medical centres, hospitals and other;
- tourism, sport, economy, scouting and many others.
In the past few years the annual number of LLW providers has grown immensly. In LLW 2017, around 1,800 providers are expected to organize around 9,000 events.